Thursday 5 July 2012

Radionics, it’s a load of Baloney!

Some time ago we had a very mini cyber attack about an article on Radionics that we published many years ago.  I say attack, but this is an overstatement simply because I wanted to write about it. It was, in fact, a series of comments made by the same person using different names, sometimes male sometimes female. The writer thought it a load of nonsense and kept telling us in so many different ways.

As has been said by others, “Radionics, it’s a load of Baloney!” and I tend to agree, except…

About 25 years ago I rented a house in the country; it was a small cottage, beautifully located and a separate part of a farm. The lady that rented it to me had a large Alsatian dog, a real beauty of a beast and very healthy. I told her I loved dogs and this breed in particular.

In reply she said that another farmer had shot, a year or so ago, the dog in the legs because he, the dog, had attacked and killed one of the farmer’s sheep.

Trips to the vet, home medication, nothing helped and it seemed the dog was about to die, until, that is, a friend of hers took a few of the dog’s hairs and said he might be able to save the dog using Radionics.

And perhaps he did, because a few days later the dog was in recovery and beginning to stand and even limp about. He was fully recovered within a couple of months. The lady who owned the dog was a farmer who got up in the morning at 4am to milk the cows; she said that alternative medicine and Radionics was as alien to her then as it was now.

Coincidence? Nonsense! Could be, but maybe not. I don’t understand Radionics, or how it can send a healing signal thousands of miles away, but then I don’t understand how a radio program broadcast thousands of miles away can make a sound in a box in my bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment